Need a Service Call?
Call Us Today To Have A Local Craftsman
Or Handyman In The Tampa / St. Petersburg
Area Take Care Of Your Needs
The Tampa Bay ANDY OnCall® service makes quality home improvement remodels, updates, small home projects, repairs & maintenance easy and hassle free.
When you need a home repair, simply contact ANDY OnCall®, and we will send a qualified skilled craftsman or handyman for a FREE Estimate!
Had a service call? Please write a review on Google.
Some Of Our Services
Dress up your home or investment property with beautiful, low-maintenance ceramic tile flooring or a new kitchen backsplash.More Details
Soffit and Fascia
Soffit and Fascia Tampa, FL From the ground, what looks like a simple matter of repainting your home’s fascia boards can actually be an indication of rot and water damage...More Details
Sagging, sticking, leaking, creaking doors are petty annoyances that are easy to ignore — that is, until the next time you need to use the door.More Details
Drywall repairs intimidate even avowed do-it-yourselfers, so it’s no surprise that the average homeowner would be hesitant to tackle a drywall project.More Details
ANDY OnCall® Handyman
Tampa, FL - No Job Too Big Or Small!Not Handy? Call ANDY!®
The crew at ANDY OnCall® is ready to get to work for you. Is your honey do list getting out of control? Home repairs starting to pile up? Have you been putting off that big home improvement project? Large project or small, it's no problem for ANDY. Our qualified craftsmen and handymen are experienced professionals who are ready to put your house in order.
Handyman for Hire
With ANDY OnCall®, you're getting more than just a backyard handyman for hire. You're choosing a nationally recognized franchise with a reputation for reliability and service. We're licensed, insured and bonded. Our craftsmen:
- Undergo background checks and reference checks.
- Have years of experience in repair and construction fields.
- Arrive on time for appointments.
- Evaluate your project to provide an accurate, free estimate for labor.
- Begin your project on your timetable, often the same day as the estimate.
- Behave respectfully and professionally toward you, your family and your property.
Don't put off those little repairs that keep your house looking good and functioning the way it should. Make some progress on your honey do lists and enjoy a better-maintained home. This is also a great way to get your house ready to go on the market. Here are just a few ways a handyman can help you:
- Drywall repair and installation.
- Door repair and installation.
- Hang window blinds and curtains.
- Install ceramic tile flooring and kitchen backsplashes.
- Build shelving and bookcases.
- Install ceiling fans and light fixtures.
- Repair or replace the fascia and soffit.
- Build or repair fencing.
- Fix leaky faucets and other plumbing fixtures.
- Install closet systems and assemble furniture.
- Remodel the kitchen or bathroom.
What to Expect From ANDY OnCall®
When you call us, we'll ask a few questions about the work you would like to have done. Then we'll match you to a qualified craftsman and set up an appointment for your free estimate. When our pro arrives, he'll talk to you about the job and check out the work area. After that, he'll call in to our office to finalize the details for your estimate. If you choose to go ahead, you'll pay the actual costs for materials -- with no markup -- and the agreed-upon price for the labor.