Handyman in Tampa, FL
At ANDY OnCall®, our goal is to connect homeowners with reputable, qualified home improvement and repair professionals. What sets us apart from other Tampa Bay handyman companies is our access to a diverse, skilled group of home repair pros, our pricing structure and our quality guarantee. Estimates are always free, and evening and weekend appointments are available for your convenience.
Why Use ANDY OnCall®
ANDY OnCall® stands out from typical home handyman for hire companies. We are fully licensed, bonded and insured. Here are just a few of the reasons to choose ANDY OnCall® for your next home project:
- We work only with experienced craftsmen, and most have more than 10 years of experience.
- ANDY OnCall® supplies a one-year written warranty of workmanship. We stand behind our work on every project.
- Estimates are always free.
- Our pricing is by the job, not the hour. You never have to worry about workers dragging out a project to inflate the cost.
- We don’t charge a mark-up on materials. You can supply your own materials or pay the actual cost of the needed items.
- From hanging blinds to remodeling kitchens, we do it all. No project is too small.
What to Expect From Your Tampa Bay Craftsman
When you choose ANDY OnCall® as your handyman in Tampa FL, you don’t have to worry about dealing with a random guy whose best qualifications are that he owns a hammer and drives a truck. We’ve done all of the legwork in finding reliable, qualified repair specialists.
We do background checks and verify references before sending our craftsmen out on customer calls. Our craftsmen show up on time and work efficiently. Pricing is handled up front, and fees are charged by the project not the hour. When the job is done, you pay ANDY OnCall® directly. Our one-year written warranty offers additional peace of mind.
Choosing ANDY OnCall® in Tampa, FL
We know you have a choice in Tampa Bay handyman companies. ANDY OnCall® is dedicated to providing fast and friendly home repairs at a competitive price, backed by a written warranty.
We appreciate the chance to earn your business and your trust. If you’re not handy, just call ANDY®.
How It WorksOur process is designed to be as simple and straightforward as possible for our customers. It just takes a few quick steps to get started.
- Contact ANDY OnCall® with a brief description of the project.
- Ask any questions as our representative explains ANDY OnCall’s® policies.
- Schedule an appointment with a craftsman whose skills match your needs.
- Answer any questions as the craftsman assesses the scope of the job.
- Receive your free estimate by phone from an ANDY OnCall® representative.
- Decide whether to move forward with the project. Work can usually start immediately, or you can choose a more convenient day for the craftsman to begin.
- Sign and initial the work contract and project description.
- Approve the final work and make your credit card or check payment directly to ANDY OnCall®.
In any home repair project, unforeseen circumstances can arise that affect the needed work. For example, during the course of making repairs, the craftsman might uncover damage that wasn’t obvious during the initial evaluation. If this occurs, your craftsman will immediately stop working, show you the problem and call our office to discuss any needed price changes.
You will have the chance to decide how to proceed. We don’t want our customers to worry about being surprised by an inflated bill at the end of the project.